Snorkeling is a water sports activity that gives opportunity to observe the underwater life in a natural setting without the complicated equipment and training. It is done while equipped with a diving mask, a shaped breathing tube called a snorkel, and usually swimfins. These equipments allows the snorkeler to observe underwater attractions for extended periods with relatively little effort and to breathe while face-down at the surface and that is why Snorkeling appeals to all ages because of how little effort there is.
Snorkeling is one of the best Water Sports Activities being offered at Andamans that allows you to explore and enjoy the rich underwater world in Andamans by plunging into the shallow reef areas. Andaman Islands offers rarest varieties of corals and rich marine life. Snorkeling in Andaman Islands is a unique lifetime experience.
Snorkeling is offered at the following places in Andamans :
- At North Bay @ Rs.500/- per person
- At Chidiya Tapu @ Rs.500/- per person
- At Elephant Beach @ Rs.750/- on Sharing Basis. (underwater photography: Rs.500 extra per person)
- At Elephant Beach @ Rs.3000/- on Chartered Basis. (underwater photography: Rs.500 extra per person)
- At Bharatpur Beach @ Rs.500/- per person